Sheringham Woodfields School is an outstanding complex needs school in Norfolk for pupils aged 3-19. Our school has an important role in delivering the SEN strategy across North Norfolk and there will be many opportunities for the successful candidate to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
Permanent and Temporary 1-year cover
We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference to young people’s lives that can focus on the individual and their needs. Experience of working with SEN and challenging behaviours is desirable.
We are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants to join our school class teams.
You will be working under the instruction/guidance of teaching or other senior staff and within the overall ethos of the school, undertake care and learning programmes and activities to support individuals or groups of pupils, including more specialised support for those with special education needs, enable access to learning for pupils and assist the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom. Work may be carried out in the classroom or in other teaching areas.
Full induction and training will be given to the successful applicants.
Post to commence as soon as possible.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be require along with other statutory safeguarding checks.
- Scale D (initially) 32.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri), Term Time + 1 week
- Working hours 08.30-15.30 plus 5 personal development days and weekly team meets.
- Please contact the school for an application form or alternatively for an informal discussion, please contact Matthew Smith (Business Manager) on 01263 820520 or email@example.com
- Closing Date: Friday 2nd November 2018 @4pm
- Interview Date: TBC (All day at Sheringham Woodfields School)